Are you looking for something trendy, mysterious & symbolic? If so, you’re going to enjoy Kitsune tattoos & their meaning. Keep on reading as we present some of the prettiest & coolest designs down below.
What Does A Kitsune Symbolize?
The word “kitsune” is actually a Japanese word that means ”a fox”. This animal is quite common & talked about in Japanese culture. It is used to represent intelligence and a natural trickster.
Who Should Go For A Kitsune Tattoo?
Anyone who is an animal lover, or someone who enjoys the beauty of Japanese culture. You can also go for a Kitsun tattoo if you’re a funny individual, and a trickster yourself.
What Is The Best Placement For Kitsune Tattoos?
Most people tend to place this tattoo over their arm or fist. You can also go for a giant back tattoo since it will look attention-seeking & creative this way.
1. Black & White Kitsune Tattoo
Black and white ink that will look perfect once executed the right way!
2. Cartoon Inspired Kitsune Tattoo
Go for this bright pink tattoo if you’re someone who likes feminine art.
3. Artsy & Cute Kitsune Tattoo
Kitsune tattoo such as this one will look lovely on both genders.
4. Hot Pink Anime Inspired Kitsune Tattoo
If you’re a fan of anime you’re going to like this tattoo as your new go-to.
5. Red Kitsune Tattoo
Stick to red bright ink if you’re someone who likes flashy ideas and memorable tattoos.
6. Shoulder Art Kitsune Tattoo
The perfect Kitsune tattoo for those who like bigger ideas and who want a shoulder tattoo.
7. Small & Realistic Kitsune Tattoo
This small forearm tattoo is playful and artsy.
8. Giant Back Kitsune Tattoo
Make a whole story and a unique concept out of your Kitsune character across your back!
9. Black Ink Detailed Leg Kitsune Tattoo
This design will suit those who prefer simplicity and cute black and white ink.
10. Fist Kitsune Tattoo
Fist or arm tattoos are for those who like a pop of color yet brave placement ideas.
11. Black Ink Small Forearm Kitsune Tattoo
This small black and white tattoo will look stunning on those who enjoy simplicity.
12. Bright Red & Blue Kitsune Tattoo
Go for this creative yin and yang symbol if you’re a fan of spiritual designs.
13. Unique Artsy Watercolor Kitsune Tattoo
Watercolor tattoos are perfect for those who enjoy unique and abstract art.
14. Black & Red Kitsune Tattoo
Mystical Kitsune will look so cool on you!
15. Japanese-inspired Kitsune Tattoo
This is the perfect tattoo for those who like elegance with their ideas.
16. Mask Kitsune Tattoo
Go for a pop of red to your tattoo to make it more intriguing.
17. Red Ankle Kitsune Tattoo
Add a bit of Japanese vibe to your tattoo if you’re someone who likes unique pieces.
18. Colorful Shoulder Big Kitsune Tattoo
This flashy tattoo will look cute and perfect on those who like watercolor art.
19. Colorful Back Kitsune Tattoo
Heads up since this tattoo is quite complex to go for. Make sure that you have a good tattoo artist.
20. Half-Sleeve Kitsune Tattoo
Anyone who likes anime tattoos will also see the beauty in this tattoo.
21. Bright Pink Cartoon-Inspo Kitsune Tattoo
Creative and artsy without being too overpowering, this tattoo is just perfect!
22. Giant Shoulder Kitsune Tattoo Art
Go for a sleeve if you dare and rock this Kitsune design with full confidence.
23. Side Stomach Kitsune Tattoo
This design will look lovely on those who prefer larger and more dominant ideas.
24. Arm & Fist Kitsune Tattoo
If you’re someone who likes color and you’re into cute ideas this Kitsune will suit you.
25. Colorful Sleeve Kitsune Tattoos
Anyone who likes shoulder tattoos will also enjoy this print.
26. Cute Black Art Kitsune Tattoo
Go for this mini black tattoo and make your Kitsune image creative.
27. Pink & Purple Kitsune Tattoo
Women will enjoy and adore this hot pink or purple tattoo will want this image.
28. Powerful Anime Kitsune Tattoo
Go for bright and loud colors to make your Kitsune come to life!
29. Energetic Kitsune Tattoo
This design will suit and look a lot better on women.
30. Big Thigh Red Kitsune Tattoo
This giant thigh tattoo is so fierce and powerful, ideal for dramatic individuals.
31. Black Ink Neck Kitsune Tattoo
Go for this neck tattoo only if you dare, and if your job allows you to wear something like this.
32. Small & Cute Kitsune Tattoo
Anyone who likes cute and smaller tattoos is going to like this Kitsune concept.
33. Realistic Masculine Neck Kitsune Tattoo
Neck tattoos are for brave souls. Are you someone who wants to get noticed?
34. Retro Ink Kitsune Tattoo
This black and white ink is simple and truly a must for minimalism lovers.
35. Pink Shoulder Kitsune Tattoo
Hot pink ink will look the best on women who enjoy artsy ideas and beautiful feminine tattoos.
36. Under-boob Kitsune Tattoo
This sexy under-boob tattoo is for those who like to look sexy and noticed.
37. Giant Piece Of Art Kitsune Tattoo
A giant tattoo across your back will look detailed and pretty on women who like elegance.
38. Colorful Pink Kitsune Tattoo Back Design
If you’re into color and dramatic symbols you’re going to like this design.
39. Feminine Sleeve Kitsune Tattoo
A must-have Kitsune tattoo for those who like larger sleeve ideas.
40. Colorful Art Kitsune Tattoo
If you’re into colorful tattoos you’re going to like this cute Kitsune image.
41. Bright & Colorful Side Stomach Kitsune Tattoo
Stomach tattoos will look sexy and cute on women who like to look flashy and noticeable with their new tattoo.
42. Small Outline Ink Kitsune Tattoo
Wear this Kitsune and enjoy its simple vibe and elegance.
43. Japan-inspired Kitsune Tattoo
If you’re someone who likes color and you’re into elegance you’re going to like this outcome.
New Tattoo = New You
Which design was your favorite? Let us know if you’re ready to rock one of these gorgeous Kitsune prints, we can’t wait to see them on you!